How to check where all your Aadhaar card has been used
Sitting at home you can also check your Aadhaar authentication history. This means you can verify where all your Aadhaar has been used in the last six months. You can lodge a complaint in case, you find any instance of misuse. As UIDAIsays on its website, “This feature can be used to view Authentication details. Fetch your Aadhaar authentication history (Notifications) data.” Also, to avail of this facility online you are required to have your registered mobile number handy.
1. Paste the url ‘https://resident.uidai.gov.in/notification-aadhaar’ on your browser window
2. Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the requisite box, just below ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’.
3. Follow this with the 4-digit security code given below
4. Now Click on link ‘Generate OTP’. An OTP will come to the registered mobile number
5. The page that will open will ask for the following information: Authentication Type; Select Date Range; Number of Records; and OTP.
Now choose ‘All’ as option in the drop-down menu of the page that opens
6. The ‘Authentication Type’ is a drop-down that will have options including Demographic, Biometric, All, Demographic & Biometric, Demographic & OTP and Biometric & OTP
7. Choose the option ‘All’ here.
8. In the ‘Select Date Range’, choose the option given on the page.
Source by:- gadgetsnowShare:
Latest Fixed Deposit interest rates in SBI, HDFC, Post Office, ICICI, PNB comparedLatest Fixed Deposit interest rates in SBI, HDFC, Post Office, ICICI, PNB compared
Fixed Deposit interest rates latest update: The State Bank of India has hiked interest rates onRead More
Five income tax notices you can get and what they meanFive income tax notices you can get and what they mean
It is that time of the year when you may have received a notice fromRead More