How to check where all your Aadhaar card has been used
Sitting at home you can also check your Aadhaar authentication history. This means you can verify where all your Aadhaar has been used in the last six months. You can lodge a complaint in case, you find any instance of misuse. As UIDAIsays on its website, “This feature can be used to view Authentication details. Fetch your Aadhaar authentication history (Notifications) data.” Also, to avail of this facility online you are required to have your registered mobile number handy.
1. Paste the url ‘https://resident.uidai.gov.in/notification-aadhaar’ on your browser window
2. Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the requisite box, just below ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’.
3. Follow this with the 4-digit security code given below
4. Now Click on link ‘Generate OTP’. An OTP will come to the registered mobile number
5. The page that will open will ask for the following information: Authentication Type; Select Date Range; Number of Records; and OTP.
Now choose ‘All’ as option in the drop-down menu of the page that opens
6. The ‘Authentication Type’ is a drop-down that will have options including Demographic, Biometric, All, Demographic & Biometric, Demographic & OTP and Biometric & OTP
7. Choose the option ‘All’ here.
8. In the ‘Select Date Range’, choose the option given on the page.
Source by:- gadgetsnowShare:
Dawood Ibrahim wants to return to India on certain conditions, lawyerDawood Ibrahim wants to return to India on certain conditions, lawyer
Thane: Fugitive mafia don Dawood Ibrahim is willing to come to India but with certain preconditions,Read More
447 jobs issued for 10th pass; Salary will be Rs 21000447 jobs issued for 10th pass; Salary will be Rs 21000
New Delhi, March 12: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued recruitment for 447 postsRead More