How to Apply For a Paytm Debit Card?
Despite being a regular user of Paytm, you might be unaware of its Payments Bank features. Paytm launched Paytm Payments Bank debit card for its savings account holders who use their Android as well as iOS app.
This means you can order a physical debit card using just the app.
This feature was introduced along with the BHIM UPI facility.
Note that this facility is available only for those with accounts in Paytm Payments Bank and not just the Paytm wallet.
- The debit card provided by Patym Payments Bank is a RuPay Card. RuPay is a domestic card payment scheme launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). It is therefore accepted almost everywhere online in India.
- The card can be used in stores as well as ATMs.
- You will get an insurance cover of upto Rs 2 lakhs.
- The card has a QR code for instant money transfer.
- You will have to pay an annual charge of Rs 100 for the service and a delivery charge to receive the card.
- Incase of loss of card, Rs 100 will be charged for new card along with delivery charges.
- ATM monthly charges are nil for first three times in metro locations and five times in non-metro locations. A Rs 20 per transaction fee will be charged after that.
1. Download Paytm
Download Paytm on your Google Playstore for Android or App Store for iOS.
2. Open a Paytm Payments account
Select the “Bank” Option from the paytm app’s main screen.
3. Apply for the Debit Card
In the “Bank” page, if you scroll down, you will see “Bank Account Services” after your Paytm wallet balance.
Select “Debit & ATM Card” option from it.
4. Request for the Card
Select “Request Card” from the options in the next page. From the same page you can block your old card and request for a new one.
In the “add address” space, enter the address you want your card to be delivered to.
6. Application and delivery charges
Click on “proceed to pay”. As of now, the charges are Rs 120.
Source by:- goodreturnsShare:
Tata Sky To Begin Offering Netflix, Hotstar, Youtube And Amazon PrimeTata Sky To Begin Offering Netflix, Hotstar, Youtube And Amazon Prime
In an interaction with Mint, Tata Sky managing director and chief executive officer Harit Nagpal has talked aboutRead More
Airtel’s Data Recharge Packs: Rs. 48, Rs. 98, Rs. 175, Rs. 248, Rs. 398 ExplainedAirtel’s Data Recharge Packs: Rs. 48, Rs. 98, Rs. 175, Rs. 248, Rs. 398 Explained
Sunil Mittal-owned Bharti Airtel is currently offering a host of data recharge packs apart fromRead More